Welcome to the Fun Informational Page
Things that make you say, "Hmm".
"Did you know that the first 007 movie came out in 1962. And did you know who played the first James Bond role in it?"
*Xmas Trivia- Did you know June 25th is known as half Christmas Day or Leon Day? Well It means only 6 more months till Christmas day. Leon is Noel backwards.
* Did you know: The average person spends 6 months of their lifetime waiting on a red light to turn green.
* Did You Know: The word "queue" is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed. Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon. Of all the words in the English language, the word 'set' has the most definitions! What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France. "Almost" is the longest word in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order. "Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel. A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off! Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath. There is a city called Rome on every continent. Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day!
* WORMS - Did you know the The Australian Gippsland Earthworm grows to 12 feet long and can weigh as much as 1-1/2 pounds. But wait, how about this to give you chills, the largest earthworm ever found was 22 feet long in South Africa.
* Question: how many bones does the human body have? And what part of the body has the most bones? Well? Give up? Answer: 206 bones and the body part is the hand with 27 bones in each hand. and second is the foot with 26 bones per foot.
*Did you know that your eyeballs are an extension of your brain?
If someone were to open up your skull and remove your brain (don't try this at home kids, lol), your eyeballs would come with it. That's because your eyes are hardwired to a lobe at the back of the head responsible for sight information. Bundles of optic nerve fibers connect the retina, where images are received, directly to the brain's occipital lobe, like a keyboard connected to a computer.
* Spider trivia - The average person swallows 8 to 10 spiders a year in their sleep. In a lifetime we can swallow up to 1lb worth of spiders. Sweet dreams everyone.
* Visine takes the red out of itchy eyes, but why does your eye itch in the first place? Well some say dust or maybe because most of us have microscopic, worm like mites named Demodex that live in our eyelashes and they have claws and a mouth.